Just a quick entry because I'm bored and tired and the daily show doesn't start for another 10 minutes... so I blab on some more like I did in my last entry. I decided to sit down and think through some goals that I'd like to accomplish this summer before I move at the end of July:
Cash Games
- Play Monday-Friday
- 15,000 hands/month
- Become a 25nl regular.. take shots at 50nl...maybe become a regular
- Beat 10nl and 25nl for a combined 5-7.5bb/100 over 25,000-30,000 hands
180s
- 50% roi for all 180s played
- Take shots at 11s, try a few 22s
- No turbo 180s (except for some 2s when tilting and feeling like a pushmonkey)
90s (ftp)
- 25-35% roi on all 90s
Super Turbos
- 10% roi on all stt super turbos
Live Poker
- At least once per month.. hopefully twice
- $750 profit minimum
Misc.
- BRM ftw!
- mtt's/sngs on weekends only
- No sng's outside of 180s/90s/super turbos
- Start spending time reviewing/studying.. 1-2 hours/week
That's about it.. I think anyway.. too tired to think.so once again..
/end entry.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment