Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mid-Month Update

Well.. it is the first day of the 2nd half of the month.. and so far I've been pretty happy with my month. I decided to step up to 25nl and have run quite well there so far. Hopefully I can keep that up and start to feel very comfortable at the level.

I've done pretty well with playing solid all month, and I've tried to take at least one full day off each week... although that could improve since I still check 2+2.

I didn't blog last week so hopefully I can start with once per week. Still posting too much in beginners and not enough strat :(

So far I've played 66 sngs/mtts.. abi of $4 and I'm down about 25 buyins... so no biggie yet.

Health-wise I'm doing pretty well. Through 15 days, I've paid out $7... one fast food meal, with no pop..... and one pop while eating mexican food... so that puts me well under the $20 cap that I gave myself. I also haven't missed a trip to the gym yet and have actually gone 4 times each week.

School has been meh.. but I have plenty of time to pick it up in the next 2 weeks.

I'm finally employed!!!! I've started training at radioshack. This will be great for me for so many reasons. Consistent income.... getting out and talking to people.. not having to withdraw so that I can actually build a bankroll. I'm pretty pumped about this.

Haven't really done any of the other goals yet this month.. but I'm going to start focusing on them. We plan on redoing the bathroom in the next week or two.. as well as reorganizing the office. We did try 1 new recipe... lasagna rollups... really tasty, but we forgot to put them away so they were no good the next day :(

No comments: