I'm hoping November is as great, if not better than October. November is going to be a bit of a transition month... trying to get in more hands, plugging leaks getting ready for 25nl....... so that I can be ready for a big grind (hopefully all at 25nl) over my winter break from college so:
Poker
[] 10,000 hands of 10nl
- I might throw some 25nl over thanksgiving break if I'm playing well.
[] Play solid
- The last few months I've started strong and then played like shit at the end of the month.. something I want to correct.
[] Take one day off from everything poker
- Part of problem leading to the goal above this one is that when I'm running well.. I play a lot..which is good for the bankroll but leads me to burning out.
[] Hit at least bronze ironman and at least one week of cardrunners. Qualify for 1 a day freeroll.
[] Blog at least one time per week.
- I enjoy the blog as it keeps me focused and forces me to be honest with myself. Also, I find it fun seeing where I was at awhile ago.
[] Less BQ posting.. most uNL and ssMTT posts.
- The goal that is always a failure.... some day I hope to be as involved in those communities as I am in BQ.
[] 100-150 sngs/mtts, show a profit.
- I've had a friend sweat me when playing mtt's, and it has really helped me fill holes where I was just leaking small amounts of chips over and over again. Plus I've started playing my own game instead of what everyone else is playing and I feel like so far, it is working well.
Poker goals end here... so if you don't care about anything else... stop here :).
Health and Fitness
[] Pay out less than $20 to my friend in my get healthy bet.
- Every Sunday I have to map out when I'm going to the gym that week... if I don't go, he gets $5. Any time I drink pop, it's $2. Any time I eat fast food, it's $5. This goes on until Jan 1st, where hopefully I will have a solid routine going.
[] Be able to run at least 1 mile on the treadmill.
[] Start using fitday and keeping a journal.
[] Start learning how to meditate.
School
[] Register for Spring classes
[] A work on everything
[] Finish all work early that I can (esp. music and marketing classes.)
Life
[] Be employed
[] Read one book on Nook
[] Pick a random article on wiki that sounds interesting, and spend an hour or so each week researching it... just to know more about it.
[] Read/watch more news.... try to have a better understanding of what is going on.
[] Try 4 new recipes
[] Complete 2 projects around the house.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment