Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another bitch post

Ok seriously?  Why the fuck is it that everytime I have an entire day to devote to playing mtts/mtsngs/sngs... I run like complete garbage.  I get to play quite a bit.. but rarely do I get a full day of play.  Maybe once every other month or so, my entire schedule somehow magically clears.. and I have nothing to do but play poker, and I try and take advantage of it, and it always seems like I just get completely shit on when I have that full day of play.  I've lost all but one flip today, every shove I made from lp with a low-ish M I run into either a monster, or a hand that has me dominated.... its just been fucking gross today.  
Ok that is all..move along now.


edit:  Ok, so I took a break for awhile and decided to load up some mtsngs..  took down 2 3.25/45s, took 5th in a 3.25/90.. and 3rd in a 2.2/180 (after KQ gets 3 outted by KJ aipf :(:(:( ah well, today got better imo :)

No comments: