I still haven't posted anything in MicroNL on 2+2. I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out what hands to post. When I look for hands to post, I look them over and realize what my mistakes were and figure there is no need to post. But that doesn't excuse me from posting more opinions on hands though, so I'm going to work on that.
In terms of other sites, I still have like $25 on ap, that I'm basically just going to gamble with one night playing mtt's and see if I can pull out a nice score and get that money on ftp/stars. I had the chip lead in one mtt ($16.50 6max) with 9 left, but blew up on a bvb hand and went out 9th. It was kind of disgusting, but I feel my tourney game has been ok lately, and I think I should see some good results soon. I've got like $22 on ftp that I'm hoping to build into something. Playing 2nl 6max atm. I love ftp for their small-ish field mtt's, so I want to build a roll on there for when I feel like playing mtt's.
Overall on the year, I'm not exactly happy with my results, but I'm not disappointed either. I'm still not worried about my volume..as that tends to go up as the temperature goes up. Unless I get a score in my tourney, it doesn't look like I'm going to hit my goal of ending my stake by April 1st, but I feel May 1st is probable, and I can start the summer grinding 25nl, and maybe be at 50nl by the end of the summer. So..so far, not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment